This is the landing page for the “Calendars” menu choice. Some teams like to display a concise list of major calendar events and important dates for their season, such as the following example:
- August 5 – Team tryouts
- September 9 – Parent meeting
- October 1 – Meet 1
- October 20 - Meet 2
- November 1 - Parent Social
- November 15 - Meet 3
- December 5 - Holiday Party
Alternatively, you can list your calendar in a table format, or some teams like to use and integrate a public Google calendar here so they can see a traditional, grid view, calendar. See this Help Center article about how to embed a Google calendar.
You’ll see that we’ve added a few sub-pages for you:
- Signup Calendar
- Practice Info
- Signup Instructions
Signup Calendar Page
The Signup Calendar page is a key SwimTopia feature, where
- Parents can sign up to volunteer for jobs
- Parents can sign up to bring donation items (snacks for the team, concession items, etc.)
- Members can RSVP to non-meet events
- Athletes can declare attendance for meets
- Athletes can sign up for meet entries (when allowed by the coach)
Each event can have file attachments including heat sheets, results, directions/parking info, records broken, etc. These meets and events are created and managed under Manage Team > Schedule.
This content can be easily deleted as you create your own content: go to Manage Site > Edit Page Content and click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of this Text Area.
You may rename, move, or delete this page by going to Manage Site > Edit Navigation. Note: if you delete a top-level page that has sub-pages, all sub-pages will be automatically deleted. For more information, see our Help Center article here.